Stress Management Thumball 6"
30-day money-back guarantee
Free Shipping in U.S.
Buy now, get in 2 days
Explore the causes of stress and the various ways you might manage its impact with this one-of-a-kind Thumball. Teams can discuss what affects their stress level, how they can help each other out, how they can better manage their own approach to stress, and more.
Facilitation Tips: This Thumball contains both prompts that address causes of stress and others that promote discussion and reflection on responses to stress. This is really meant to be a tool to build awareness and enable conversations about stress. If you want to kick it up a notch, try these creative twists: 1. Ask first recipient to select an answer panel to which all players must respond or contribute. 2. Have players recall the responses of others. 3. Use each answer as a prompt to discuss broader aspects of stress-management including time management techniques, diet, exercise, sleep, ways to say "no", etc.
Stress Management Thumball prompts:
1.Which "urgent" tasks most distract you from important ones?
2.Where is your favourite "quiet" place?
3. Is saying "I'm sorry" hard for you?
4. Is your space usually organised or cluttered? Do you care?
5. What's your most stressful month of the year? Why?
6. For how long can you comfortably unplug?
7. If you found $5000, how would you use it?
8. What work task would you most like to avoid?
9. What activities cause you to lose track of time?
10. Who do you hope will cut you some slack?
11. How does your mood affect your stress?
12. Is trying something new more energising or stressful?
13. What forms of exercise are most enjoyable?
14. Do you get as much sleep as you need?
15. Is there a new hobby you're hoping to start?
16. What are your most dreaded household chores?
17. When you're busy, what's first to get cut from your routine?
18. If you took a "1-minute mental vacation," where would you go?
19. If you had one day left to live, what would you do?
20. When stressed do you prefer company or solitude?
21. What most stresses you out?
22. Do you know when to say "NO"?
23. How would you use two extra hours per day?
24. When I'm stressed I __________.
25. Who or what makes you laugh?
26. What most relaxes you?
27. How many emails do you delete daily?
28. What's your favourite time waster?
29. What are your favourite comfort foods?
30. How would you like to change your diet?